With the help of its members (see How to Become a Member), the Foundation supports the Governor’s Mansion by:
- Offering guided tours of the house to the public, at no charge, on most Wednesdays throughout the year.
- Insuring and maintaining a historical library and the French, English, and American antiques in the public rooms of the Mansion.
- Insuring and maintaining the collection of works by Northwest artists, including the magnificent hand-painted murals in the state dining room.
- Repairing (and replacing, when necessary) custom carpets and drapes in the public rooms.
- Providing and decorating a special holiday tree for the ballroom each December.