With the help of its members, the Foundation supports the Governor’s Mansion by:
- Offering guided tours of the house to the public.
- Insuring and repairing the French, English, and American antiques in the public rooms of the Mansion.
- Insuring and maintaining the collection of works by Northwest artists, including the magnificent hand-painted murals in the state dining room.
- Repairing (and replacing, when necessary) custom carpets and drapes in the public rooms.
- Providing table linens for official state functions.
- Providing linens and bathroom accessories for the Mansion’s official guest bedrooms.
- Providing and decorating a holiday tree for the ballroom each December.