On going Membership Drive!
How to become a Friend of the Governor’s Mansion.
By joining the Governor’s Mansion Foundation – you become a “Friend of the Mansion” and will:
- Meet with other like minded people who enjoy state history and preservation.
- Help ensure the on-going preservation of the historic furnishings and the maintenance and enhancement of the public rooms of this significant historic home.
- Receive the Governor’s Mansion Foundation electronic newsletter to keep you updated on events and projects.
- Membership in the Governor’s Mansion Foundation incudes invitations to historical programs, social gatherings and the annual Governor’s Mansion Tea.
- Annual Membership fee is only $50.
Join today at:
The Governor’s Mansion Foundation, an all-volunteer, non-profit, non-partisan organization, honors the historical and cultural importance of the Washington State Governor’s Mansion by maintaining and enhancing furnishings and art for the public rooms of the Mansion, educating the public about the Mansion and its history and advocating on its behalf.
The Governor’s Mansion Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.